Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> My house essay paper

My house essay paper

Oct/Thu/2017 | Uncategorized

My house essay quotes from lord - profi-ac ru

My house essay paper

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service -
My Dream House (Essay/Paper Ö

You find essay writing difficult? We understand your struggles! You have to my house paper be a ďgrand planĒ writer if you want to experience essay school handle all academic projects on time. Your professors impose various essay assignments, term papers, case studies, research papers, lab reports, business plans, and other types of projects that you have to handle within limited time. If you donít get enough time to read relevant sources, make notes and make a detailed plan before you start writing, you wonít have a complete picture of the project. That will result with superficial content that fails to impress. My House Essay. Your professors request different types of assignments, but donít bother giving you instructions on personal experience essay school how to complete them.

It takes a lot of practice to become a skilled academic writer, but you are left with several projects and no idea on how to tackle them. Paper. Itís understandable why many students wonder ďcan I get someone to write my paper?Ē When you donít have the needed base of knowledge and experience essay high school experience in my house, academic writing, itís simply impossible to outline apa tackle all assignments you get. What can you do when you cannot complete academic projects? First of all, you should understand that itís important to evaluate the situation. Identify your strengths and weaknesses and think whether or not you will be capable to write the paper on time.

If you realize that you donít get the my house paper topic or you simply donít want to write the thesis content, then you have few possible solutions: ? You can find a ďwriting buddyĒ Ė a friend or family member who is always willing to paper help when you get stuck. Due to the complexity and length of the papers you have to complete, you shouldnít be surprised if no one is honored to take that role. ? You can ignore the task or beg your professor to anti-copy paper extend the deadline. Clearly, you canít achieve great results with procrastination. ? Buy research paper, essay, case study, or any other type of project you need from an online service. You cannot risk delegating the essay assignment to writers who are incapable of meeting your requirements. Marketing Problems. When you entrust your projects to RushAnEssay.com, you can feel safe knowing that great results are guaranteed! What makes RushAnEssay.com better than other essay writing services? Students who encounter our website for the first time usually ask: ďwhy should I hire you to write my essay?Ē Thatís a fair question! You surely want to rely on essay a service that protects you with strong guarantees and ensures your ultimate satisfaction.

Allow us to outline explain what makes us the best choice among competitive writing services. ? We can complete any academic project, regardless of the deadline you set. My House. The team of personal high, writers we have assembled has the capacity to cope with short deadlines and complex requirements. ? Speaking of the writing team, we ensure you that the best essay writers in the industry work for us. They have all obtained MA or PhD degrees from essay, some of the most reputable universities in personal high school, English-speaking countries. We always pair the projects with writers who hold a relevant degree.

Although their education enables them to tackle the topics from an expertís point of view, thatís not their only advantage. Essay Paper. Our team members are also trained and talented writers who produce extraordinary content. ? When you decide to outline apa get research paper help from an online service, you have specific requirements and paper expect the telus writer to follow them. At RushAnEssay.com, you will receive custom-writing assistance. Our work always results with 100% unique content constructed according to essay paper the detailed requirements of the outline customers. Rest assured that you wonít be submitting plagiarized content when you rely on our essay help. ? We offer strong guarantees that will make you feel safe. My House Essay. We will never share your private information with third parties. ? Since the writer will adjust their tone and style to suit your requirements, your professors will never know youíve been ordering papers online. ? We have a 24/7 customer support system. You can feel free to contact a representative at any time; we will never make you wait!

Youíll get the highest quality for the lowest price at our website! Students are always concerned about the revenge essay bacon price when they decide to hire a paper writing service. At RushAnEssay.com, we have tailored an affordable pricing system that determines the final cost according to paper the chosen product, number of anti-copy, pages, deadline, and preferred quality level. You will notice that our quotes per my house paper page are lower when compared to other websites. However, that doesnít mean the quality of our products is telus essays, affected in any way. Each custom essay completed by our writers meets the highest standards of my house essay, quality in the industry. Youíll be even happier when you find out that we also offer a beneficial discount program. New and returning customers can always save money when purchasing essays at our website!

Itís really easy to order papers online! Did you think you would face an gas pipeline, unresponsive system and my house paper a lot of great reform act essay, stress when ordering academic content online? That wonít happen when you choose RushAnEssay.com to be your partner! ? The first step of the process involves an order form. You will need to complete it with all details about the essay writing help you want to get. ? Once we get your order, we will find the most suitable writer from my house paper, our team to work on it. Your writer will accept your collaboration and gas pipeline additional instructions whenever you want to contact them through the direct messaging system. ? We always complete the content on time! Rest assured that the my house essay deadline you set will not be violated! Your satisfaction is guaranteed when you order papers at RushAnEssay.com! If you donít like the content delivered by our research paper writing service, we will revise it for free no matter how many times you ask for amendments.

Since we provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee, we enable each customer to ask for improvements until they get the expected results. Paper. Our Money Back Guarantee is the greatest protection you could ever get. Donít hesitate to rely on us and my house essay order essays online. Your life will become much easier when you start collaborating with expert writers.

Essay Writing Service -
Essay On My House English

How to tell plated vs. sterling silver serving tray? A discussion started in 2005 continuing through 2016. Q. I bought a silver tray at a yard sale. It was badly tarnished so I cleaned it. It reads Early American, then the IS symbol, then International Silver Company, a number 4133, and 18 IN. How can I find out essay paper if it is gas pipeline, real silver or silver plated? It has no EPNS or EP on the tray to essay paper, indicate that it is thesis outline, plated, but it also does not say that it is sterling.

consumer - Woolwich, Maine. A. You can try with magnifying glass-if your tray is plated hue of my house, pure silver and nickel silver is visibly different. Plating must be worn-out on some places! If you want to be sure you can test it with nitric acid-put just one drop on back of your tray-green colour= copper,brass or nickel silver.Cream colour=silver or silver alloy. Personal Experience School? Rinse it well!Good luck! Q. My father has an silver serving tray with those exact markings (Early American, International Silver Company, 4133 18 in). Have you found out paper any other information about it? -- such as value or it's origin. thanks,

Oh, by the way. I was looking at school, the one my father has and my house, it is well used. Telus Marketing Essays? It is definitely plated. My father found his in my house paper, the middle of two walls during demolition of essays, a house in Corpus Christi, Texas. Ed. note: Gentle readers, the focus of my house paper, this site is metal finishing. No prob if we veer a bit off topic, with people asking for General ways to figure out what they have. But millions of people have odd pieces in gas pipeline, their attic, so when we wander into hallmarks and valuation, we receive countless requests (this is essay, one of dozens of revenge essay, such threads) :-( Q. I too purchased a silver tray at a yard sale.

It is stamped on my house essay the back: Line 1-Crescent. Line 2-some type of thesis outline, animal head, another head of some bird. A. Hi, Beverly. I think you may need to buy or borrow from the library some books on Hallmarking because there are hundreds of essay, thousands of thesis apa, them. The markings will never prove that something is my house essay, valuable because they can be forged, but they can tell you that it's not. It's like if you have a $1 bill you can be very confident it's real because nobody counterfeits singles; but if you're handed a $100 bill then you need to be careful that it's real. Revenge Bacon? Good luck! Ted Mooney, P.E. RET.

Pine Beach, New Jersey. Q. My House Essay Paper? I just purchased a pair of silver candlesticks from an online auction. I was told that the telus problems essays candlesticks are made by Forbes Silver Co of Meridian, Connecticut. The pattern on essay the candlesticks is Burgundy or Burgundy Grape. Great Reform? They are marked on the bottom with the numbers 1732 1733. The seller said that the candlesticks were made in 1841 and that they are in good shape. However, I am concerned that these are silver plate rather than sterling silver since there is essay paper, no marking that specifically says Sterling or 92.5. How do I tell whether these are actually sterling silver? Is there a standard indicating that sterling silver must be marked as sterling or marked with the telus marketing essays silver content?

buyer - Houston, Texas. Q. I have a serving tray that has Godinger on it and my house paper, it is very heavy. It has clusters of grapes on it. Is it the real thing and how do I tell the difference. Thanks. A. Hi. A tiny sterling jewelry article might not be marked because it could detract from the appearance and because if you mark it sterling you also have to put your own registered mark on great reform it, and essay paper, some very small custom jewelry outfits don't want to bear the cost of anti-copy watermark paper, registration -- thanks to Yahoo answers at answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071126222513AAAky9v.

But if a tray is sterling it will be marked as such. What manufacturer would want to try to sell a tray at essay, the price he needs to charge for silver, and have the public think maybe it's only silverplate? If you are not convinced by the logic of it and want to test it, test kits are inexpensive and readily available. Act Essay? Good luck, and pray for a miracle :-) Ted Mooney, P.E. RET. Pine Beach, New Jersey. Q. I have 53 pieces of silverware which my father had. It is essay, stamped International silver co. and thesis, USN on one side and an anchor on the other. It was used on the USS WASP and given to my father.

Is it sterling silver? I can find no markings to determine if it is. Thanks! retired - Nashville, Tennessee. Q. Essay? I am looking to find info on personal essay high school a mark on my house essay a silver pitcher. The top is telus essays, removable with holes in it. The first mark on the left is a double lined cross, on essay the right next to gas pipeline, that is a crown with the paper letters LBSCO on top of the crown, below the crown is N. Anti-copy Watermark Paper? 6. My House Essay? under the anti-copy N 6 is the numbers 1806, next to the crown is a coat of armor or coat of arms mark with a 7 in my house, it. Do you know the maker of these marks?

Thank you for your help. own a resale shop - Dahlonega, Georgia. I too am looking for watermark paper, the same markings on my house a set of candlesticks purchased. Stamped on the bottom with the same cross, crown,and coat of armor. LBSCO stamp with numbers. Anti-copy Watermark Paper? Did you find out if it is silver or plate. My House Paper? They are beautiful. Anti-copy? Where are they from?

What about your pitcher? Q. Uncovered these twelve Brismaid forks with a stamp next to my house, it with Bell Quality. No sterling or otherwise mark. I can't find out anti-copy watermark much and hope someone can tell me if I can retire or keep digging. salesman - Albuquerque, New Mexico. Q. Silver napkin ring engraved 1886, has a 105 inside with a S. Can anyone tell me what the 105 means? and where it might be from, Thanks! hobbyist - Tburg, New York. Q. I have this serving tray that has the markings of Old London with the my house essay numbers 1832 By The Frank Herschede Co. Cincinnati, Ohio and has the letters EPNS and has 3 symbols indicating a head, a crown and a weird shaped S.

I would like to find out more information on this piece. Hobbyist - Maysville, Kentucky. A. Anti-copy Paper? Hi, Alana. My House Essay? As noted in the original question, EP means electroplated, that is, silver plated. Revenge Essay? EPNS would mean electroplated nickel silver (there is no silver in nickel silver though). This tray is my house paper, probably worn down to the nickel silver in revenge essay bacon, some areas, and the copper plating (below the silver plating) in most areas. This is a metal finishing website rather than a hallmarking site, and in 15 years and across thousands of postings, not a single piece has ever been identified here by verbal descriptions of the markings -- it's a futile approach.

Try to find the essay paper history of the piece (that is always the first question on Antiques Road Show), and reform act essay, get several books about silver hallmarks from your library, and maybe you'll be able to my house paper, make some progress. Good luck. Ted Mooney, P.E. Gas Pipeline Thesis? RET. Pine Beach, New Jersey. Q. I cannot find these marks anywhere. I have an old tea kettle from my mother and would like some help identifying. - fort worth Texas USA. A. Paper? Hi Susan. Essays? Another forum [www.925-1000.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4979] says it's Barbour Silver Company, Hartford, Connecticut -- which merged into International Silver. These silvermarks were supposedly used into the 1920s.

It's probably silver plated nickel silver (there is paper, no silver in marketing problems essays, nickel silver). Sorry, but such items are invariably of no sale value. Ted Mooney, P.E. RET. Pine Beach, New Jersey. Q. Can anyone identify this mark? buyer - Simi Valley, California, U.S.A. Q. My House Paper? I was watching Storage Wars one evening, and one of the couples took in an antique (silver?) makeup mirror to see if it was worth anything.

The man in the store said that silver smells sweet, whereas silver plating has a sulfur smell to it. Could you tell me if this is true or not. Skilled Labour - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Hi Ruby Anderson: - Simcoe, Ontario, Canada. Q. I bought a silver serving tray at a garage sale. Thesis? I cleaned it up and discovered it has ASCO stamped on essay the bottom. I know that means American Silver Co. Anti-copy Watermark? which was later changed to International Silver and that it would have to my house paper, be made between 1901 and outline, 1935 to have the ASCO name. Paper? It is silver plate over copper. Personal High School? . very large, 15 1/2 inches with a braided edge and handles. It has an engraved flower pattern with a place in my house, the middle for essays, monogramming.

I am looking for somewhere to research it. I am at a loss to essay paper, find much information on great act essay ASCO. owner - Chandler, Oklahoma. September 13, 2011. Q. My House Essay Paper? Hi my name is Bob and my wife has an old teapot and tray that she thinks is Sterling Silver. I don't think it is. Here are the marking on the bottom of the pot. Sheets Rockford S.Co 1875 and 302 on it. What does that mean? I think if it was Sterling Silver it would say Sterling on the bottom right.

Thanks. Homeowner - Janesville, Wisconsin USA. We've had a zero success rate on gas pipeline thesis such questions, Bob. The reasons are probably mentioned in my house, Hallmark books, but it's hopeless to guess the composition of an item from numbers they could mean anything. Telus Marketing Problems Essays? 1875 is probably when this Sheets Rockford S. Co. was founded, not when the tray was made.

302 might mean it is essay, made out of anti-copy watermark, type 302 stainless steel, but I don't think so. It's probably either style 302 or #302 of a limited set. Sorry. I think you have to either test it or invest substantial effort into the study of Hallmarking. I see a Sheets Rockford S.Co 1875 tray marked 25 on e-bay for $6, so I doubt that it's valuable. The seller thinks it's silver plate but doesn't guarantee it. Good luck. Ted Mooney, P.E. RET.

Pine Beach, New Jersey. Hello. I have a set of Alvin Silverware, George Washington pattern. I am trying to determine if it is sterling or silver plate. Essay Paper? The word sterling is stamped on thesis apa the back. I looked at replacements.com. The set has the old knife and my house, the work pattern and silver is stamped on the back of the pieces. hobbyist - Middletown, Pennsylvania USA. What alternate theory are you entertaining to explain why they would have stamped Sterling on outline the back if they are not sterling :-) It sounds like replacements.com has the essay same pattern, but in silver plate rather than in sterling. Ted Mooney, P.E.

RET. Pine Beach, New Jersey. Q. I have a silver tray 14 x 3/4 tall my mother in law left to essays, me. Essay? I was cleaning it today and on the bottom I uncovered a mark. which says Forbes Siver Company. In the center is an eagle and the #95 under it also I think it says quadruple. Is this tray worth anything for the silver content? hobbyist - Wolcott, New York USA. The photos you sent were unfortunately out of focus and gas pipeline thesis, the markings are a blur. My House Essay? They probably wouldn't have helped anyway as there are hundreds of thousands of hallmarks and no hallmarking experts standing by :-( But since there is essay, no Sterling mark on it and because quadruple probably means quadruple plated, my guess is essay, there are no substantial or easily recoverable silver values.

Sorry. Ted Mooney, P.E. RET. Pine Beach, New Jersey. Q. I have a Forbes Silver Co Teapot, an antique handed down in my wife's family from thesis outline apa about 1867, They are all Scots and my house essay paper, part of the Forbes clan. It has a crest and warranted 965 stamped on the bottom. Reform Act Essay? Plus maker marks. It has a sterling silver body and a silver plated brass feet, spout and handle. It really was used, so much so there are patches inside from washing the silver away. If it is my house essay, not marked with a silver content or a Sterling Hallmark, it is more likely silver plate than Sterling silver. Q. I have a 18 inch silver platter.

It has the markings of Rondane Meriden SP CO International S Co #4169. It is non-magnetic. I tried the acid test on one of the feet and reform act essay, it came up a creamy color. I took it to a silver exchange and paper, was told it can't be solid silver. Bacon? There is no ware marks on it. It does have scratches but the all polished to the same silver color. My House Paper? Is this tray worth anything? - Benson, Arizona, USA. Ed. note: Gentle readers, this site is anti-copy watermark paper, about metal finishing. Sometimes we veer off topic a bit, and it's no problem if people ask for general ways to figure out my house paper what they have. Q. Hello.

I am so glad this site is here. I have a cigarette lighter (vintage/antique) that says EP Sterling the EP is apa, kind of weird but I am thinking this means electroplated but why then would the word sterling still be present? Thanks in advance. - Plano, Texas USA. Does the lighter have any gold plating on it? This marking is essay paper, often used on jewelry that is gold plated sterling silver. Ted Mooney, P.E.

RET. Pine Beach, New Jersey. Q. Personal Experience? My husband and I have a silver serving tray that has the hallmarks for Forbes Silver Co. We cannot find any other markings that would say it is plated or real sterling. How do we find this out? - Seymour, Tennessee, USA. This question was already at paper, least partially answered above on August 5, 2008. You can have it tested or test it yourself but, sorry, I think you'd be clutching for straws.

Ted Mooney, P.E. RET. Pine Beach, New Jersey. Q. Hello! I picked up a double sized table silver spoon that has Large U.S.N. underneath on gas pipeline the top part of the handle. There is a small crown stamped at my house essay, the base on the bottom backside of the gas pipeline thesis spoon. Could it be Sterling? - San Luis Obispo, California.

A. Hi Michael. Anything is possible, but if they didn't bother stamping it Sterling or .925 then it sounds unlikely. Ted Mooney, P.E. RET. Pine Beach, New Jersey. Q. I have a small creamer. It is marked on the bottom INTERNATIONAL SILVER CO. Hilton 6-C-115 5 oz. and the number 73 in a small square.

It's very heavy, it's not marked sterling or silver plate it has small dents but shows no signs of essay, wear or any plating coming off. can you help me figure out if its silver or tell me anything about it. thank you Nancy. Q. Is my International Silver Co. A Sheraton Hotel 56 oz. numbered bowl solid silver? I have a silver bowl, it is numbered and great act essay, says International Silver Co. A Sheraton Hotel 56 oz. And it also has 63 inside a box next to the weight. A magnet does not stick, but that doesn't tell me anything. My House Essay Paper? I would so appreciate any good advise. Thank You. September 7, 2012.

Q. I have I think is a gravy bowl the trade mark reads. Early American International Silver company. It also has in great, the trademark, a IS, it also has the my house essay number of 2116. - Whitinsville, Massachusetts, America. Q. I have a pitcher that has a symbol stamped on the bottom, made in England, and 24. - Flower Mound, Texas, USA.

Q. Hello I have several antique pieces that were bequeathed to me. They are at least 60 years old as they were wedding gifts in 1952. I have a 1. sugar and essay bacon, creamer sorry no tray with markings Wm A Rogers (in a box) then underneath SP Copper B.M MTS 2936 2. an paper, oval tray with scrolling on top on the bottom it has Essay Canada E.P. Copper 612 3. oval tray with different scrolling on bottom it has Puritan Plate S.P. Marketing Essays? Copper 8010 and 4. a round plate on a mound with decorative handles the my house plate has scrolling on the bottom it has Puritan Plate S Copper Lead Mound 80156. I was wondering if anyone could tell me about these pieces so I know what I have. - Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Q. I just bought in a thrift shop a large serving tray. It is beautiful. It has braided handles with a basket weave design around the inside of the tray. There is fruit on both sides of the tray. Thesis? Strawberries, oranges, grapes, pears which are raised up. It is marked Gorham on the back. There are no numbers or other markings on this piece. It is my house paper, not tarnished in any way. Reform Act Essay? Do you know what this could possibly be?

New, old. It does not say plated anywhere either. My House Essay? Just Gorham. - Woodbridge, New Jersey, USA. A. Telus Problems Essays? Hi Karen. If it's not marked Sterling it's probably silver plate, or maybe just nickel plated. If you send a photo, there's a one in a thousand chance someone will be familiar with it; with only a verbal description, unfortunately it's about one in a million :-(

Please look for similar items on e-bay, where prices of trays that match your description run from about $5.95 to $595. Good luck with it. Ted Mooney, P.E. RET. Pine Beach, New Jersey. Q. My silver finding. Is the Goldinger silver mirror comb real silver? - West Palm Beach, Florida. A. Sorry, Miguel, but I strongly doubt it. Ted Mooney, P.E.

RET. Pine Beach, New Jersey. Q. A flea market find Is a 7 International Silver Co. My House? tray with # 05101 Palmer House and small square with 59 in personal essay, it . I would like to know age silver content. Essay? Google was useless as was International Silver Co. web site. - Holland, Pennsylvania USA. A. Hi Thomas. Palmer House is probably the Palmer House in Chicago, but my googling doesn't seem to indicate any special market for essay, Palmer House items. When a tray is not marked sterling it is almost surely just silver plate.

And I doubt that anyone short of an expert who specialized in International Silver brand silver plate could help you identify, let alone evaluate, one particular piece of silver plate out of probably thousands that I.S. My House Paper? made (I doubt there is essays, such an expert because who can make a career of consulting on whether things are worth $1 vs. $20). I think the best plan is to my house, look at similar stuff on Ebay. You don't need to find an exact match to reform act essay, get a feel for 7 silver plated trays. There are pay-to-play sites where you can look up prices that items sold for, but it doesn't seem worthwhile to join those sites for an items that almost surely can't be worth $50. If you look more carefully and it says sterling, that's a different story, of course. Good luck.

Ted Mooney, P.E. RET. Pine Beach, New Jersey. Q. I found a silver wine glass it is essay paper, stamped on the bottom International Silver Co. and experience high, a symbol also a c with a circle around it. Help please.

- Pell City, Alabama, US. International Silver Co. 8 oz. (then in paper, a square the number 24) (a small triangle then the number 7 to the right of the triangle) - San Leandro, California, USA. I appreciate your help. Nina Rash [returning] - San Leandro, California, USA. A. Hi Nina. I'm only the webmaster, not an antiques expert, but I think it has no value because virtually no such silverplate has any value.

Apparently it was a very common and inexpensive wedding gift in the 30s, 40s 50s and there is loads of it out paper there. Sorry to be the bearer of my house essay paper, bad news, but see What to Do with Plated Silver, where you'll hear that it sometimes can't be sold for $1 at gas pipeline thesis, charity auctions because nobody wants it. Ted Mooney, P.E. RET. Pine Beach, New Jersey. Q. My House? I found a silver on copper -- what I would call a creamer cup for a tea set -- with the letter S stamped on the bottom of it- there Is no circle around the S or any other markings that I can find except the words silver on thesis copper. Can anybody help me? A. Hi Marvin. I'm not sure what info you are looking for, but in the 1930s through '50s such items were inexpensive and my house essay, extremely popular wedding gifts. There are tens of thousands (probably more) of styles of silverplate, so a random s stamped on thesis it won't take you far.

But such items have no intrinsic value at all, and the chances are almost zero that they have any collectibles value either. Very sorry. Ted Mooney, P.E. RET. Pine Beach, New Jersey. Q. Paper? I have a Crescent 8 in. tray with 3 logos on the back, 1) is of a lion.

2) is of a crescent moon 3) is a swan like bird w/ a crown on thesis its head and the number 1672 E underneath it. Can you tell me if it's sterling or plated silver the year and what it could be valued at. - Oroville, California USA. A. Bad news, Kellie. My House Essay? Regarding the hallmarks, do a Google or Bing image search for reform, Crescent Silver Marks and you'll see what you described, and they will lead you to Ebay and similar. It doesn't say Sterling, so it almost surely isn't. Essay Paper? It's probably one of watermark paper, millions of old silverplate serving pieces; odds are 99.99% that it's worthless. Sorry. Ted Mooney, P.E. RET. Pine Beach, New Jersey.

Q. I found what I assume to be a tea pitcher with 8 spoons attached all the way around the sides. On the bottom it has the Forbes Silver Company stamp with Quadruple 543. I cannot find any information or photos of this. Any help would be appreciated? I know it was my great great grandmother's. - Greeley, Colorado USA. A. My House Essay Paper? Hi Deb. It's plated pewter or nickel-silver (which contains no silver) and anti-copy watermark paper, it has no intrinsic value. Most serving pieces have no collectible value either, although this is unusual looking and looks very old, so I can't rule out that someone somewhere might want to go to the cost of having it replated. Good luck.

Ted Mooney, P.E. RET. Pine Beach, New Jersey. A. Best website i have found is: I've had great success locating the hallmarks (symbols) at this site. A heads up for my house essay paper, all that are in search of answers if it does not say Sterling or 925, there is a very strong possibility that it's plated. - Fort Smith, Arkansas, U.S. How to sell silverplate and sterling.

Q. In the process of selling my mother's home -- a cabinet filled with sterling and silverplated serving pieces. Can you please tell me of a place in essay, NJ/NY area that will look at the pieces and buy them. Thank you. daughter helping mother - Wall, New Jersey. A. Hi Donna. It isn't much of a simplification to say that silver plate is almost never worth anything at all, and paper, that if the piece isn't marked Sterling, it's not. Take whatever isn't marked Sterling to personal experience essay high school, Goodwill or a place like that. As for the sterling, you can't ride 2 blocks here in southern NJ without seeing the We buy gold signs and banners -- and they all buy sterling; give a couple of them a call. This technical site doesn't name companies because as soon as there is commercial value to a posting we are drowned under spam, and there are truly a hundred such places in a 10-mile radius from essay you. Sorry, and best of luck.

Ted Mooney, P.E. RET. Pine Beach, New Jersey. Q. I have a bowl I picked up. It had no markings or numbers. Does that mean it's just a decorative piece? - Omaha, Nebraska United States.

A. Hi Tammy. It almost surely has no intrinsic scrap metal value if that's what you mean by just a decorative piece. But enjoy it! Ted Mooney, P.E. RET. Pine Beach, New Jersey. Q. I found a cute little silver cup and experience essay high school, it is stamped with TCO and beneath it stamped with 20__2. I really don't think it is real silver but you never know.

Can you help? - Statesville, North Carolina USA. Q. Hi, I have a stamped Sheffield plate. I believe it to be sterling silver, can anyone identify the markings? Ed. note: We have no photos from you, Corey. Please email them to mooney@finishing.com, and tell us what reasons you have for believing it is sterling (it looks like Sheffield made both sterling and silver plate). Thanks. Sheffield Plate is my house essay paper, made by anti-copy fusing about a 1/8 layer of essay paper, pure silver to an ingot made from thesis a copper alloy, usually nickel silver, which actually contains no silver. This sandwich is my house essay paper, then rolled out anti-copy watermark paper or beaten to sheet of the desired thickness. Modern gold-filled is made in much the same way.

- Nevada, Missouri, USA. Q. I see those silver casserole holder all the time, but they usually don't have any markings. Paper? How can you tell if they are real silver? If they are plated are they worth anything as scrap? A. Hi Adie. We appended your inquiry to personal experience high, one of my house essay paper, several existing long threads on the topic, where you can investigate test methods, etc. Telus Marketing Problems? But the my house essay paper short answer is great reform act essay, that if it's not stamped Sterling or 925 the paper odds are very small that it is real silver.

Unless it is very obviously very old, the odds are near zero. And silver plate is not worth anything significant as scrap. Ted Mooney, P.E. RET. Pine Beach, New Jersey. Q. Have silver trays. One says 4687 with a square stamp with dots in it and 60a1945 9228 1/2.The other has a coat of arms with a crown at the top stamped cs.

A. Hi Ann. There are many hundreds of thousands of different hallmarks and markings, and thesis, no hallmark has ever been identified on my house this site from revenge bacon a verbal description despite thousands being posted and the pages being read by a million people. Sorry. But the short answer is my house essay paper, (sorry to be the messenger of bad news) that unless it's sterling silver (and it's almost surely not if it isn't stamped Sterling or 925), they are not worth anything at all. Please see letter 36471 How to apa, Test Silver at essay, Home where Phil Dreis of revenge essay bacon, Antique Cupboard explains the situation in a youtube video. My House Essay Paper? Good luck anyway :-)

Ted Mooney, P.E. RET. Pine Beach, New Jersey. Q. I bought a mirror, brush, and comb set from an estate sale and anti-copy watermark paper, I am unsure how to identify it. I think from what I have found online so far that it is a Godinger silver plated set.

It has roses and lacey lines. Anyway, I was just curious if you have more information on essay paper the set for me. - Atchison, Kansas USA. A. Hi Shelley. This site focuses on metal finishing, but for every metal finisher in the world there are a thousand people who find something interesting in grandma's attic or at a flea market, so some of the reform conversations drift away from our intended topic. We've posted your question, but sorry, I would have no knowledge of Godinger Mirror, Brush and Comb sets (except that there are dozens on my house essay e-bay from essay $19 - $89), or any other antique or collectible. Good luck. Ted Mooney, P.E. RET.

Pine Beach, New Jersey. Q. I found a cream and silver bowl set. It says on the bottom Silver on Cuppe with a Crown followed by paper the letter D followed by another symbol I can't quite make out. The only way I know to describe is it looks like a screw pointing what would be 2 o'clock to the right. Great? Any assistance in identifying would be greatly appreciated.

- Summerville, South Carolina, USA. Q. Paper? I have a silver tray I found when I was 15 years old; I am now 60. It has the tree design with the pool at the bottom of it, iit is called Community Plate with the numbers 19528 following it. It appears to be solid silver; it is very heavy and I think it was made before they showed sterling sliver on the tray. Is there any way I can get information as to who made it and watermark paper, how old it may be? It has symbols on the top and bottom of the my house paper tray in a double V shape large V with smaller one on thesis outline apa top of the other one. and a symbol on either side of those of V shapes with 5 marks to make up the V shape. Please help me find out about this tray. Thank you. russell c. treme. - lake charles, louisiana USA. A. Hello Russell,

Ted answered to a similar question in my house essay paper, Sept. Responders on this site are happy to help with finishing questions, but do not have the time to great reform act essay, do extensive internet research on my house essay paper vintage or antique items. I would start with what you do know such as googling Early Silver Community Trays to find out more about it. If you want to know if it is Pure Sterling any pawn shop or good jeweler will test it for you. Process Engineer - Phoenix, Arizona USA.

Q. I have an experience essay high, antique teapot, looks like silver, and on the bottom it has 8100 under that 6 and my house paper, under that Company. It looks like they were hand punched into the metal because spacing is inconsistent and lettering is not on personal school a straight line. I can't find it anywhere. Does it sound familiar or can you tell me where I can go to find out? - Rocky Mount, North Carolina. Hi Donna. I think Mark's advice was good.

This is a public forum focused primarily on my house paper metal finishing, not antique collecting. If curious collectors wish to bacon, help each other, we're happy to make the space available and to bring the needed traffic. But if everyone just posts their questions, and essay paper, the collectors don't help each other, it's just going to be a long string of questions -- and that can get silly :-) Ted Mooney, P.E. RET. Pine Beach, New Jersey. Q. Found 2 old vases and 2 old glasses, and they have a stamp at thesis, the bottom that looks like crowned swan and 95% inscribed, could that be silver?

Q. My Grandmother left me what You would call a bride's basket, only it has a shape I have not been able to locate anywhere on line. Berby Silver Co Quadruple Plate with number 1202 stamped. Could not download pictures. Is there a difference between quadruple plate verus silver plate? Since I can not locate any other photos of it and it is finally decorated and footed with handle, how do I know the value?

- Columbia, South Carolina, US. Q. Quadruple plate 6 silver tray: I have a 6 tray from Riverton Silver in essay, Philadelphia, PA. It was my mother-in-laws and we are trying to find the value of small tray. Thank you for help. hobbyist - Jenkintown, Pennsylvania.

A. Hi. Personal Essay High School? It's plated, not sterling, so it has no intrinsic value (scrap value). You can take it to my house essay, antique shops for act essay, valuation but, sorry to tell you, it's almost surely worth only its sentimental value. Essay Paper? We've received hundreds and hundreds of letters, as have other sites, from people who want to sell such stuff, and zero (let that sink in) requests from people wanting to buy it. And if anybody did want to buy it, it's such a glut on the market that they can fill trunk loads with it essentially for telus marketing essays, free :-)

The listings you see on my house paper e-bay are for essay high, what people want for it ($10-$20) but aren't getting. Ted Mooney, P.E. RET. Pine Beach, New Jersey. Q. Hello! I have recently acquired a Reed Barton Triplex spoon with no other stamps and I have done all hallmark tests except acid and Archimedes. Is there still a chance it could not be silver? Is has a good luster and is not magnetic. - dallas texas usa. A. Essay Paper? Hi Ethan. Where does the name Triplex come from, or what does it mean?

I'd have guessed that it meant a triple layer of plating (probably copper, silver strike, silver plate). If that is where the name came from, it's certainly not solid silver. Ted Mooney, P.E. RET. Pine Beach, New Jersey.

Q. Essay canada, 256546 Tea Set. I am trying to find an indicator if this is sterling or plated copper? A. Hi Michelle. The easiest indicator is that if it's not stamped Sterling or 925, it is almost surely not sterling. Essay? A second indicator is the Essay silverplate for sale on Ebay, and the lack of Essay sterling for sale there. Essay Paper? There are, of course, chemical tests if you're not swayed by this. Reform Act Essay? Good luck. Enough, folks. As we saw coming earlier, this thread deteriorated to silly with hundreds of people posting identifying markings but nobody identifying any. We'll post any answers that are submitted, but there is simply no point in my house paper, posting additional questions unless we see people answering other poster's questions. Thanks for personal high school, your understanding.

Ted Mooney, P.E. RET. Pine Beach, New Jersey. ! Good Sir, I beg to differ with you. To say send the plate to essay, Goodwill is a bit hasty is it not? Four times plate, three times, and so on? I have seen sets of plate that were breathtaking. When someone gets great-grandma's silver tea set complete, I say love it, care for anti-copy paper, it. It has value, most of all to the beholder. So you can slam me and plates but I think a wise man would agree. - Grants Pass, Oregon.

Hi Dave. No one is slamming you or great-grandma's silverplated tea set. We are all for sentimental value, beauty, and art. I've said enjoy it! a hundred times on my house this and related threads. We agree that people should keep it, not melt it. But the endlessly repeated question here has been what is the re-sale value or intrinsic metal value of old silverplate -- and gas pipeline, the answer is zero 99.99% of the time: no one anywhere wants it. Ted Mooney, P.E. RET. Pine Beach, New Jersey. Disclaimer: It's not possible to diagnose a finishing problem or the hazards of an operation via these pages. All information presented is for essay, general reference and does not represent a professional opinion nor the policy of an author's employer.

The internet is largely anonymous unvetted; some names may be fictitious and some recommendations may be deliberately harmful. If you need a product/service, please check these Directories:

Write my essay -
Essay On My House In English - Ö

Small Business Setup Essay Research Paper PLANNING. Small Business Setup Essay, Research Paper. PLANNING FOR SUCCSESS. Planning is a key factor in the success of any business, and conversely, the failure to plan adequately is one of the my house paper fastest routes to business failure. There are many considerations that an entrepreneur must decide such as: type of business, legal structure, permits and licenses, market planning, business plan, location, organization management planning, business telephone line, mission statement, and a business checking account. There are many sources of essay school, information to help to start a business in an organized way, such as a business plan from the office of Economic Development #038; Planning located in my house paper, the County Office Building, or books in that can be found in any library. The first decision that the watermark paper entrepreneur must make is what type of business he/she wants to start. The decision should be based on the amount of knowledge and skill that they have in essay, the field that they are considering.

The better that they know the industry, the stronger there likelihood they will have a successful business, and the better base they will have for the rest of the marketing decisions that will have to be made in my house essay paper, the time to come. The next important decision in the business planning process is the legal structure of the company. The three legal structures are Sole-proprietorship, Partnership and revenge essay, a Corporation. Each one of these legal structures has its advantages and disadvantages. My House Essay Paper. The different aspects that each legal structure differs are: management control, capital, liability, income taxes, business continuity, and government regulations. The understanding of these different issues is crucial to the decision of revenge essay, which structure is the best one for the entrepreneurs business.

Be sure to consult an attorney before making this decision. In a sole-proprietorship, the owner retains total control of all the decisions that need to be made. The ability to raise capital is limited by the financial resources and the credit worthiness of the individual owner. The owner has the ultimate liability for all the actions and debts of the my house business. A sole-proprietorship is not a separate taxable entity. The individual owner reports business revenue, expenses and net income (or loss) on his/her individual tax return (form 1040).

The business ends with death of owner unless previously sold or transferred. The government has very limited regulations, and few records are legally required. A D.B.A. (Doing Business As) form is available at most office supply stores or at revenge bacon a County Department of Economic Development office, which also requires a small fee. Completed form with notarized signatures must be filed with the County Clerk s Office. In a partnership, the control is shared by the partners in accordance with the partnership agreement. If there are two partner s the agreement does not have to be fifty-fifty. It can be what ever the two decide on in the beginning. The ability to raise capital is expanded somewhat as partners are able to pool their respective financial resources. Both partners have joint and several liabilities for actions and debts of partnership.

The partnership is not a separate taxable entity. My House Paper. An information return (form 1065) must be filled out each year to personal high school, report partnership activity; however, individual partners report their respective shares of income (or loss) personally. Paper. The business ends with death of a partner unless written partnership agreement contains transfer conditions. The government has limited regulation and few records are required. They should have a partnership agreement, which is available at gas pipeline thesis most office supply stores or at paper the local County Department of Economic Development office.

Completed form with all signatures notarized must be filed with the County Clerk s Office. Paper. It is advisable to consult a lawyer about a partnership agreement before filing the certificate. With a corporation, the essay paper day-to-day control rests with the hired management team. Ultimately control is vested with the Board of Directors who are influenced through the voting process by apa, the shareholders. The ability to raise capital is potentially greatly expanded because additional shares of stock may be sold. The liability of the individual shareholders for my house paper actions and anti-copy watermark, debts of the Corporation is my house, limited to their equity investment. Act Essay. A C Corporation is a separate taxable entity (form 1120 is required to be filled out). An S Corporation is taxed essentially like a partnership. An information return (form 1120s) must be filled out. The business has a perpetual life distinct from my house essay paper that of its owners.

The shares of stock are freely transferable. The government treats a Corporation as a separate legal and taxable entity, and revenge essay bacon, extensive record-keeping is essay, required. There are also complex operating regulations to follow (which differ from state to state). Watermark. Forms to incorporate are available at any office supply store and should be filed with the Secretary of State in Albany (518-474-6200) if planned start up is in New York State. Licenses and essay, permits are grants of authority from the Federal, State and local political subdivisions to individuals, corporations or partnerships to carry on certain activities. Licenses often involve the payment of fees and proof of gas pipeline thesis, qualification by examination.

Legally, it is up to my house paper, you (the business owner) to know if your business requires licensing. Before you start a project, carefully research the applicable state and local laws. For local licenses and permits contact the village/town hall and personal high, the county office for local requirements. If you plan to operate a business in your own home, check to essay, make sure you are not in violation of bacon, local zoning ordinances. For a construction company the owner or contractor will need to have specific permits and licenses for each job.

A call to the County Clerk s office gets you started with local government. Depending on paper your plans, you may also need to check with your local planning board, zoning board and building inspector. For construction jobs it is advisable that you check with the DOT regional office in the area of the project to determine if any permits may be necessary for your particular job. There are many occupations in which various governmental agencies and privately owned businesses require the worker to have a license before he/she can work on the project. Each year there will be fewer trades people, contractors, ect., that will need to be licensed. In the years to come it must be expected that all contractors, trades persons, etc. will be required to be licensed by government authority. The majority of anti-copy watermark, cities in the United States require the trades people to be licensed to conduct their business. As the business owner and paper, the employer it is gas pipeline, your responsibility to determine if a licensed operator is required for the job. Essay Paper. If a license is required you must assure that only a properly licensed person performs the job.

The failure to make sure that the employee has the correct license for great reform the job can result in severe penalties and possible imprisonment. It is generally required that in larger cities workers such as carpenters, plumbers, welders, truck drivers, crane operators, heavy equipment operators, masons, steel erectors, laborers, etc., all have the proper licenses. Some licenses are state issued and are required in order to paper, work any place in outline, the state (crane operators, truck drivers, etc.). Let s turn now to the issues of marketing. Marketing may be defined as the planning, pricing, promoting, and placing of my house essay paper, your product of service. General construction companies have an unusual marketing problem because they are sometimes hard to categorize, especially if their project tends to be unique, as opposed to products of manufacturers, which tend to be massed produced.

Some important questions the personal school owner should ask are exactly the same issues covered in the mission statement: #61623; Who are my customers? #61623; When do they want it? #61623; Why should they buy it from me? #61623; How do I get it to them? Pricing, for my house essay paper the construction company, relates to anti-copy paper, how well the project is estimated. After the contractor estimates the cost of the project they must add a fair profit. At this point it is important to know your competition and to determine construction profit margins for your locale. The better you know your competitors the more competitive you will be. The success of the essay firm can very well be determined by the skill of the estimator.

In the competitive bidding market the lowest reasonable bid most often get the contract. Promoting is the thesis art of paper, selling and can be accomplished in a number of different ways, such as advertising, brochures, direct mailings, and anti-copy paper, personal contacts. Your decision on the best way to promote your construction company will depend on the type of contract you are competing for and your market. In the construction business competing for the jobs in your market area is done with bids. The two different types of contracts are public bids, or negotiated bids. For public competitive bids pricing is the primary marketing emphasis, and for negotiated bids contacts are most important. Getting to know other contractors in the area is very important for my house essay paper your business. The relationships developed will enhance opportunities for networking which allows small firms to increase their capabilities by pooling knowledge and other resources together. It also allows one to specialize, and limit the act essay size and scope of the business investments required. For the construction business, placing the product consist of finishing the project on time in essay paper, accordance with the estimate. The better your construction firm places the product, the better your reputation.

This effort is very much dependent on both the skills of the estimator, and skills of the essay bacon employees and quality / clarity of the contract, and also the management skill of the firm, and will have a strong impact on my house your ability to obtain contracts in the future. A good business plan that is telus marketing problems, updated periodically makes the most powerful financing proposal a small business can have. A logically arranged and reasonably complete business plan is essential for operating and growing a business in well controlled way. A good plan serves your needs for my house paper business analysis, provides a financial forecast based on your rational assumptions about the future. Budgeting guidelines, including a working capital budget and a break-even analysis, help determine the amount and kinds of financing most appropriate for your business. A good plan also helps you present your needs to financing sources. Useful and persuasive information about your business is what lenders and anti-copy watermark, investors need to make swift, accurate and my house essay, helpful decisions. There are many suggested outlines accessible available. The best are flexible and can be tailored to your own needs. The following is a good example:

Outline of a Business Plan. #61623; Cover sheet: Name of business, names of principals, address and phone numbers. #61623; Statement of purpose. #61623; Table of contents. Section One: The business. A. Description of Business. D. Location of Business. H. Application and Expected Effect of Loan (if needed) Section Two: Financial Data.

A. Source and Applications of Funding. B. Capital Equipment List. C. Balance Sheet. D. Break-Even Analysis. E. Anti-copy. Income Projections (Profit and Loss Statements) 1. Three-year summery. 2. Detail by month for first year. 3. Detail by quarter for first and third years. 4. My House Paper. Notes of explanations.

F. Thesis Apa. Cash Flow Projection. 1. Detail by month for first year. 2. Detail by quarter for essay paper second and anti-copy watermark, third years. 3. notes of explanation. D. My House Paper. Deviation Analysis. H. Historical Financial Reports for Existing Business. 1. Balance sheets for past three years. 2. Income statements for past three years. Section Three: Supporting Documents. A. Personal resume.

B. Personal balance sheets. C. Cost of living budget. D. Credit reports. E. Telus. Letters of reference. F. Job descriptions. G. Letters of intent. H. My House. Copies of leases, contracts, legal documents. To summarize there are three key reasons that a begging business owner should go though the trouble of writing a business plan. Telus Essays. The first one, is the process of my house essay, putting a business plan together, including the thought you put in before beginning to write it. This forces you to take an objective, critical, unemotional look at your business project in great, its entirety.

Also your finished business plan is good operating tool which, if used properly will help you manage your business and work effectively towards its success. Furthermore the completed business plan communicates your ideas to others and provides the basis for your financing proposal. As you can see a well thought out my house paper, business plan can be a very useful tool for your new company. Let s now look at the issue of location. Location is a key to anti-copy, help your business to make money.

When you first start your business, first try to locate the ideal site, the figure out how close you can come to it. The business owner can get information about specific areas from a local Chamber of Commerce, industrial development commission (they can give you information about tax breaks and financing incentives for business which will employ substantial numbers of people in towns under their commissions), trade sources such as magazines and associations, planning commissions, bankers, and my house, lawyers. For a construction company, the personal experience essay high school better the owner know the area, the better knowledge he/she will have of where the work is. Also the my house paper better that they know the local community people, the more popular they will be when it comes time for work to be done. If you have a good reputation as a competent and courteous professional, the gas pipeline better your potential of my house essay paper, being chosen to do the thesis apa required work. One should not establish a business in a given location simply because the price is low. Rent and purchase price, are fixed by market forces, and a low price usually reflects desirability. For a construction business this might not be a problem due to essay, the large equipment that the industry requires and the potentially ugly material that sometimes get stored at the business center. Revenge. The bottom line is that the three most important success factors are said to be location, location and location. Now lets cut to the heart of my house essay, success.

Poor management has been identified as the number one killer of small businesses. The key role of management is anti-copy, that it provides leadership and guidance. After establishing goals and objectives for the firm, it then becomes necessary to formulate policies, which are in keeping with those goals, and to communicate those policies to all members of the company. Organization and management planning consists of an operating structure for the company with firm lines of authority, responsibility, and accountability clearly stated. My House Essay. One good way to clearly state this is by distributing organizational charts and job descriptions to all the employee s. A clear outline of thesis, a particular employees responsibilities is even more fundamental for the small business because the individual will be forced to assume several functions with correspondingly large demands on their time. The ability to my house, delegate becomes a critical step in management.

The first step in preparing the organizational chart is performing work analysis. Great Reform Act Essay. A work analysis is the organization and understanding of all the jobs that need to be done within your company. After understanding the vital activities that need to be accomplished, staffing considerations become very important. Being able to hire the best person for the job will help your business grow and become successful. As mentioned earlier, the estimator can be the key person that gets the contracts or not, so letting him/her understand the importance of their position can help you out. The chart is not static, but should be continually updated to reflect growth and change within the company. A principal management role is to keep the companies energy and essay paper, efforts focused on the long-term goals and objectives. Performance of the company should be evaluated in relation to these goals.

Some of the other smaller but still important details that have to act essay, be taken into essay paper, consideration are a business checking account, business telephone line, and announcements. It is essay, very important to have you business account separate from your personal account. The bank will require a stamped and certified DBA certification or a copy of essay paper, your corporation papers with your corporate seals affixed. Also it is important to have a business telephone line installed. This will require approximately a $200 deposit to have the line installed.

By having a business telephone line you are entitled to a business listing in the yellow pages. Also consider an answering machine or answering service for calls that come in during you absence. It is also helpful to send announcements of your business start-up to the media, potential customers and friends. Starting a business is an extremely complex process that is crucial to its success. Most of the aspects have been covered in the above, but there are many more little things that may need to be considered depending on the uniqueness of the marketing problems business.

There are many helpful sources, which will help an individual obtain information on how he/she should start their own business plans. The better organized an individual goes into a business start up the better prepared they will be for my house the many complicated decisions that will arise in revenge bacon, the future.

Write my essay -
Write Essay My House - Ö

alianna maren resume This invention relates generally to my house essay risk analysis, and more particularly to risk analysis using unstructured data. BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION. Problems. Information about risks an organization faces or could face is documented in a variety of systems and sources. This information usually contains unstructured information (i.e., bodies of text) and my house paper is not typically easy to quantify and automatically analyze. The information is typically written to allow readers to understand the intended message. While a reader may read small bodies of separate texts, it is essays impracticable for a reader to read and summarize many bodies of text in a reasonable amount of my house paper time. SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION. According to embodiments of the present disclosure, disadvantages and problems associated with analyzing risk using unstructured data may be reduced or eliminated. In certain embodiments, unstructured data is received from gas pipeline a plurality of sources to paper facilitate risk analysis.

The unstructured data comprises a plurality of gas pipeline thesis bodies of text. My House. Each body of personal experience essay school text from the essay paper, unstructured data is deconstructed into individual terms. Anti-copy Paper. The individual terms from each body of my house essay paper text are converted into a structured form. Act Essay. The individual terms in the structured form are categorized according to a comparison of the structured form to another structured form. The individual terms in the structured form are quantified according to at least the my house paper, categorization of the individual terms.

Certain embodiments of the present disclosure may provide one or more technical advantages. A technical advantage of personal school one embodiment includes extracting, analyzing, and essay summarizing useful information from various, unstructured sources to bacon manage operational risks. Another technical advantage of an embodiment includes transforming unstructured data into a structured form to determine risk. Yet another technical advantage of an my house essay embodiment includes identifying and aggregating risks across an organization to manage. Certain embodiments of the thesis, present disclosure may include some, all, or none of the above advantages. One or more other technical advantages may be readily apparent to those skilled in the art from the figures, descriptions, and my house essay claims included herein. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE DRAWINGS.

To provide a more complete understanding of the present invention and the features and great reform advantages thereof, reference is my house essay made to the following description taken in experience essay high conjunction with the accompanying drawings, in which: FIG. 1 illustrates a block diagram of my house paper a system for analyzing risk using unstructured data; and. Gas Pipeline. FIG. 2 illustrates an example flowchart that analyzes risk using unstructured data. DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE INVENTION. Embodiments of the present invention and its advantages are best understood by referring to FIGS. 1 through 2 of the drawings, like numerals being used for essay, like and personal experience essay corresponding parts of the various drawings.

Organizations evaluate and manage operational risk as part of the organization's functions. To evaluate and manage that risk, organizations may employ various processes to gather information and evaluate the information that impacts the organization's risk. The information gathered from various sources may be in an unstructured form. My House Essay Paper. Unstructured data represents data that has no easily identifiable structure or consistent and recurring patterns. It is paper difficult for a reader to understand and my house paper summarize a lot of information in a reasonable amount of time.

Unstructured data may include substantial text, which results in irregularities and ambiguities that make it difficult for a computer to reform understand. Therefore, it is advantageous to provide a system and my house paper method that employs text mining techniques on bodies of marketing problems essays unstructured text to my house essay paper determine patterns of gas pipeline risks, identify emerging risks, and compare external risk data to internal risk data. FIG. Essay. 1 illustrates a block diagram of a system for analyzing risk using unstructured data. System 10 includes computers 12 , data sources 18 , a competitor database 20 , a vendor database 22 , and personal experience essay a marketing database 24 that communicate over one or more networks 16 with risk analysis module 26 to facilitate the my house paper, structuring of unstructured data. The unstructured data is structured to determine patterns of risk, identify emerging risks, and compare external risk data to internal risk data.

In the watermark, illustrated embodiment, organization 11 comprises computers 12 , competitor database 20 , vendor database 22 , marketing database 24 , and essay paper risk analysis module 26 . Organization 11 represents an entity in any suitable industry that manages risk. Organization 11 may include companies of any suitable size that evaluate operational risk to act essay manage and identify risk of the organization. Third parties may include any suitable entity that is external to organization 11 , such as vendors of organization 11 , competitors of organization 11 , or entities in my house industries different from organization 11 . System 10 includes computers 12 a - 12 n , where n represents any suitable number, that communicate with risk analysis module 26 through network 16 . For example, computer 12 a communicates with risk analysis module 26 to identify the sources from which to retrieve unstructured data. As another example, computer 12 receives quantified and structured data from risk analysis module 26 in a graphical format. In the essay, illustrated embodiment, risk managers, associates, employees, or other suitable individuals in the organization use computer 12 . Computer 12 may include a personal computer, a workstation, a laptop, a wireless or cellular telephone, an electronic notebook, a personal digital assistant, a smartphone, a netbook, a tablet, a slate personal computer, or any other device (wireless, wireline, or otherwise) capable of receiving, processing, storing, and/or communicating information with other components of system 10 . Computer 12 may also comprise a user interface, such as a display, keyboard, mouse, or other appropriate terminal equipment. In the illustrated embodiment, computer 12 includes a graphical user interface (ďGUIĒ) 14 that displays information received from risk analysis module 26 . For example, GUI 14 may display analyzed external data in a particular format to paper a user of computer 12 . Essay Bacon. GUI 14 is generally operable to tailor and filter data entered by and presented to the user. GUI 14 may provide the user with an efficient and user-friendly presentation of my house information using a plurality of displays having interactive fields, pull-down lists, and buttons operated by the user. Thesis. GUI 14 may include multiple levels of abstraction including groupings and my house paper boundaries.

It should be understood that the term GUI 14 may be used in the singular or in the plural to describe one or more GUIs 14 in each of the watermark, displays of a particular GUI 14 . Essay Paper. Network 16 represents any suitable network operable to facilitate communication between the reform, components of my house system 10 , such as computers 12 , data sources 18 , competitor database 20 , vendor database 22 , marketing database 24 , and risk analysis module 26 . Network 16 may include any interconnecting system capable of reform transmitting audio, video, signals, data, messages, or any combination of the preceding. Network 16 may include all or a portion of my house paper a public switched telephone network (PSTN), a public or private data network, a local area network (LAN), a metropolitan area network (MAN), a wide area network (WAN), a local, regional, or global communication or computer network, such as the outline, Internet, a wireline or wireless network, an enterprise intranet, or any other suitable communication link, including combinations thereof, operable to facilitate communication between the components. Data sources 18 represent components that are external to organization 11 that provide unstructured data associated with organization 11 and/or third parties to risk analysis module 26 . Data sources 18 may provide unbiased, independent information for analysis. My House. For example, data source 18 may include regulatory filings associated with third parties or organization 11 , such as filings made with the revenge bacon, Security Exchange Commission (e.g., 10Ks and my house 10Qs). Data sources 18 may also include press releases, news, events, subscription-based information, or any other digital media that may be related to telus problems essays organization 11 or a third party. Additionally, data sources 18 may include independent professional research materials. Data sources 18 may be scanned for targeted, repeatable information. Data sources 18 may include a network server, any suitable remote server, a mainframe, a host computer, a workstation, a web server, a personal computer, a file server, or any other suitable device operable to communicate with other components in system 10 and essay process data. In some embodiments, data source 18 may execute any suitable operating system such as IBM's zSeries/Operating System (z/OS), MS-DOS, PC-DOS, MAC-OS, WINDOWS, a .NET environment, UNIX, OpenVMS, or any other appropriate operating system, including future operating systems.

The functions of data source 18 may be performed by any suitable combination of one or more servers or other components at one or more locations. In the embodiment where the module is great act essay a server, the server may be a private server, and the server may be a virtual or physical server. Also, data source 18 may include any suitable component that functions as a server. Competitor database 20 stores, either permanently or temporarily, information associated with competitors of organization 11 . Competitor database 20 is my house paper within organization 11 and represents information that organization 11 compiles associated with its competitors. Great Act Essay. The information stored in competitor database 20 may include, but is not limited to, press releases, regulatory filing information, professional research materials, or other suitable competitor analysis information. Risk analysis module 26 may communicate with competitor database 20 to receive information associated with competitors of organization 11 . Competitor database 20 includes any one or a combination of my house paper volatile or non-volatile local or remote devices suitable for thesis, storing information. For example, competitor database 20 may include Random Access Memory (RAM), Read Only Memory (ROM), magnetic storage devices, optical storage devices, or any other suitable information storage device or combination of these devices. Vendor database 22 stores, either permanently or temporarily, information associated with vendors of my house paper organization 11 . Vendor database 22 is gas pipeline thesis within organization 11 and represents information that organization 11 compiles associated with its vendors. The information stored in vendor database 22 may include, but is my house essay paper not limited to, press releases, regulatory filing information, professional research materials, performance information, relationship information, financial data, or other suitable vendor analysis information.

Risk analysis module 26 may communicate with vendor database 22 to receive information associated with vendors of organization 11 . Thesis Outline Apa. Vendor database 22 includes any one or a combination of volatile or non-volatile local or remote devices suitable for my house, storing information. Reform. For example, vendor database 22 may include RAM, ROM, magnetic storage devices, optical storage devices, or any other suitable information storage device or combination of these devices. Marketing database 24 stores, either permanently or temporarily, information associated with organization 11 or other third parties. Marketing database 24 is my house essay paper within organization 11 and represents information that organization 11 compiles regarding itself and third parties. For example, marketing database 24 stores information on third parties that are not vendors or competitors. The information stored in marketing database 24 may include, but is not limited to, press releases, regulatory filing information, professional research materials, or other suitable marketing information. Risk analysis module 26 may communicate with marketing database 24 to reform receive information associated with organization 11 . Essay. Marketing database 24 includes any one or a combination of volatile or non-volatile local or remote devices suitable for reform, storing information. For example, marketing database 24 may include RAM, ROM, magnetic storage devices, optical storage devices, or any other suitable information storage device or combination of paper these devices. Risk analysis module 26 represents any suitable component that facilitates the analysis of unstructured data to identify external and experience school internal risks. My House Essay Paper. Risk analysis module 26 receives data from data sources 18 , competitor database 20 , vendor database 22 , and/or marketing database 24 and anti-copy watermark analyzes the my house essay paper, received data to identify risks or emerging risks of organization 11 . In an embodiment, risk analysis module 26 receives unstructured data from the various sources to analyze.

Additionally, risk analysis module 26 may create reports based on the analysis, and may communicate the reports to revenge essay computer 12 . Risk analysis module 26 may include a network server, any suitable remote server, a mainframe, a host computer, a workstation, a web server, a personal computer, a file server, or any other suitable device operable to communicate with computers 12 , data sources 18 , competitor database 20 , vendor database 22 , and/or marketing database 24 . In some embodiments, risk analysis module 26 may execute any suitable operating system such as IBM's zSeries/Operating System (z/OS), MS-DOS, PC-DOS, MAC-OS, WINDOWS, UNIX, OpenVMS, or any other appropriate operating system, including future operating systems. The functions of risk analysis module 26 may be performed by any suitable combination of one or more servers or other components at one or more locations. In the embodiment where risk analysis module 26 is my house essay paper a server, the server may be a private server, or the server may be a virtual or physical server. The server may include one or more servers at the same or remote locations. Also, risk analysis module 26 may include any suitable component that functions as a server.

In the illustrated embodiment, risk analysis module 26 includes a network interface 28 , a processor 30 , and a memory 32 . Network interface 28 represents any suitable device operable to receive information from network 16 , transmit information through network 16 , perform processing of information, communicate with other devices, or any combination of the preceding. For example, network interface 28 receives competitor information from essays competitor database 20 . As another example, network interface 28 receives information external to organization 11 from data sources 18 . As yet another example, network interface 28 may communicate reports based on the analysis of the my house essay paper, received data to computers 12 . Great Reform. Network interface 28 represents any port or connection, real or virtual, including any suitable hardware and/or software, including protocol conversion and data processing capabilities, to communicate through a LAN, WAN, MAN, or other communication system that allows risk analysis module 26 to exchange information with network 16 , data sources 18 , competitor database 20 , vendor database 22 , marketing database 24 , or other components of system 10 . Processor 30 communicatively couples to network interface 28 and memory 32 , and my house paper controls the operation and revenge essay administration of risk analysis module 26 by my house essay paper processing information received from problems network interface 28 and memory 32 . My House. Processor 30 includes any hardware and/or software that operates to reform control and process information. Paper. For example, processor 30 executes analysis rules 34 to outline apa control the operation of essay paper risk analysis module 26 . Telus. Processor 30 may be a programmable logic device, a microcontroller, a microprocessor, any suitable processing device, or any suitable combination of the preceding. Paper. Memory 32 stores, either permanently or temporarily, data, operational software, or other information for processor 30 . High School. Memory 32 includes any one or a combination of volatile or non-volatile local or remote devices suitable for storing information. For example, memory 32 may include RAM, ROM, magnetic storage devices, optical storage devices, or any other suitable information storage device or a combination of these devices. While illustrated as including particular modules, memory 32 may include any suitable information for use in the operation or risk analysis module 26 . In the illustrated embodiment, memory 32 includes analysis rules 34 and my house paper vectors 36 . Analysis rules 34 generally refer to logic, rules, algorithms, code, tables, and/or other suitable instructions embodied in a computer-readable storage medium for performing the described functions and operations of gas pipeline thesis risk analysis module 26 . For example, analysis rules 34 facilitate the analysis of data received by risk analysis module 26 . In an embodiment, analysis rules 34 facilitate the decomposition of unstructured data into a structured form.

Additionally, rules 34 may facilitate categorizing the data in my house essay the structured form and quantifying the data in the structured form. Vectors 36 generally refer to the structured form of the retrieved, unstructured data. Vectors 36 may represent bodies of text that have been converted into a list of terms. For example, each paragraph in gas pipeline an article may be converted into my house paper, a list of terms. Therefore, if the watermark, article includes ten paragraphs, there will be ten vectors 36 stored in risk analysis module 26 . As another example, each article, press release, or other suitable compilation of paper information may be converted into personal experience essay high, a list of terms and the list of terms from the compilation is converted into a vector 36 . Therefore, each article, press release, or other suitable body of text is associated with a vector 36 . Additionally, each term in my house the list of terms may be quantified using any suitable technique. Personal High School. For example, each term in the list of terms may be associated with a number that represents the number of times the my house essay paper, term appears in the body of text. For example, if a paragraph includes the term ďriskĒ in it five times, vector 36 associated with that paragraph will include ďriskĒ and the number ď5Ē by the term. As another example, risk analysis module 26 may quantify the terms based on expert opinion or structured data. Revenge Essay. Terms may also be quantified based on their association with a materialized risk.

For example, if a risk has materialized, then risk analysis module 26 determines the text associated with that materialized risk, and paper scores the text based on thesis outline, the association. In an exemplary embodiment of operation, risk analysis module 26 receives data that is internal to my house organization 11 , data that is external to organization 11 , and data that is internal and external to organization 11 . Thesis Outline. After receiving the data to analyze, risk analysis module 26 deconstructs a plurality of bodies of text into essay paper, individual terms. Risk analysis module 26 converts the thesis outline, individual terms into a structured form. Once in the structured form, risk analysis module 26 categorizes individual terms and quantifies the individual terms. Upon completion of the essay, analysis, risk analysis module 26 creates a report based on the analysis and communicates the report to computers 12 for thesis, further use within organization 11 . Essay Paper. A component of system 10 may include an revenge essay interface, logic, memory, and/or other suitable element. An interface receives input, sends output, processes the input and/or output and/or performs other suitable operations. An interface may comprise hardware and/or software. Logic performs the essay, operation of the component, for revenge, example, logic executes instructions to my house generate output from input. Logic may include hardware, software, and/or other logic.

Logic may be encoded in one or more tangible media, such as a computer-readable medium or any other suitable tangible medium, and may perform operations when executed by a computer. Certain logic, such as a processor, may manage the telus problems, operation of my house paper a component. Examples of a processor include one or more computers, one or more microprocessors, one or more applications, and/or other logic. Modifications, additions, or omissions may be made to system 10 without departing from the scope of the invention. For example, system 10 may include any number of computers 12 , data sources 18 , competitor databases 20 , vendor databases 22 , marketing databases 24 , and thesis risk analysis modules 26 . As another example, organization 11 may include an my house organization credit risk database, which includes information regarding risk factors that organization 11 has in anti-copy watermark different countries.

Any suitable logic may perform the my house essay, functions of gas pipeline system 10 and my house essay the components within system 10 . FIG. 2 illustrates an example flowchart that analyzes risk using unstructured data. At step 202 , risk analysis module 26 receives unstructured data. Risk analysis module 26 may receive data internal to organization 11 from competitor database 20 , vendor database 22 , and/or marketing database 24 . Risk analysis module 26 may receive data external to organization 11 from data sources 18 . In an embodiment, the internal and external data may include unstructured data regarding organization 11 and/or third parties. For example, if risk analysis module 26 receives unstructured data related to competitors, the analyzed data may provide insight to the risk landscape faced by competitors in gas pipeline a summarized fashion. As another example, risk analysis module 26 receives unstructured data internal to organization 11 , but related to my house essay paper various business units or lines of business within organization 11 . In this embodiment, risk analysis module 26 may receive text related to documented issues, emerging risks and risk, meeting minutes, newsletters, or other suitable internal data.

Receiving data internal to organization 11 , but from problems varying parts of organization 11 , facilitates a comparison of documented issues internal to essay organization 11 to identify trends or patterns. As yet another example, risk analysis module 26 receives unstructured data related to third parties and related to organization 11 , which may facilitate an analysis of emerging risks that have not materialized for organization 11 . Therefore, organization 11 may identify a risk event that materialized at a third party that aligns to documented issues at telus marketing essays, organization 11 , and my house essay mitigate that risk before it materializes for organization 11 . At step 204 , risk analysis module 26 deconstructs the bodies of marketing problems essays text from the unstructured data into individual terms. A body of text may include any suitable division of the unstructured data. For example, a body of text may include a paragraph within the unstructured data. At step 206 , risk analysis module 26 removes insignificant words from the individual terms. For example, insignificant words may include common words, such as ďthe,Ē ďa,Ē ďan,Ē and other common words.

Insignificant words may also include words that do not have a significant meaning for risk analysis. For example, the word ďaverageĒ may be removed because it does not have particular significance in my house essay paper the risk context, but the word ďlargeĒ may remain in the group of individual terms, which may identify a large loss, a large amount, or another significant piece of information in the risk context. Great Act Essay. Risk analysis module 26 converts the essay, remaining individual terms into personal school, a structured form in step 208 . The structured form may include any suitable form that facilitates the organization of the individual terms, such as a vector, a list, or a column. When the individual terms are converted into a structured form, risk analysis module 26 may count the number of instances of each term in the body of text. For example, if a paragraph includes the term ďriskĒ in it five times, vector 36 associated with that paragraph will include ďriskĒ and the number ď5Ē by the term. As another example, risk analysis module 26 may quantify the terms based on my house essay paper, expert opinion or structured data. Terms may also be quantified based on their association with a materialized risk. For example, if a risk has materialized, then risk analysis module 26 determines the text associated with that materialized risk, and scores the text based on the association. At step 210 , risk analysis module 26 determines whether additional bodies of text from the paper, received data need to my house essay put in structured form. If there is marketing problems additional data to deconstruct and convert into structured form, the method returns to step 204 . If the received data has been deconstructed and essay converted, the method proceeds from step 212 . At step 212 , risk analysis module 26 categorizes the great reform, individual terms included in the structured form. For example, risk analysis module 26 links the terms to specific categories.

These categories may include, but are not limited to, the following: organization name, geographical region, size of organization, number of employees, number of countries represented, public organization, private organization, regulatory body, industry, fine amount, or any other suitable category. In an embodiment, risk analysis module 26 may recommend additional categories in which the individual terms may be categorized. When categorizing the individual terms, risk analysis module 26 may use any suitable algorithm to compare the data between a plurality of structured forms, such as a Bayesian inference. For example, risk analysis module 26 compares a plurality of structured forms to identify clusters or groups of structured forms that represent groups of my house essay paper similar terms. In an outline apa embodiment, risk analysis module 26 may determine the size of essay paper each cluster, which may facilitate additional review of the data, as described below with respect to step 218 . At step 214 , risk analysis module 26 quantifies the terms included in the structured form.

For example, risk analysis module 26 weights each term in experience the structured form. In an embodiment, the weighting of the paper, terms is anti-copy predefined by an administrator. In another embodiment, risk analysis module 26 may learn the significance of terms during the implementation of the method, and paper may determine the essay high school, appropriate weighting for the terms based on past information. My House Essay. Additionally, risk analysis module 26 may link the terms to quantifiable data when quantifying the watermark, terms. To link a term to quantifiable data, risk analysis module 26 determines which terms have associated quantifiable data and then links the terms to the quantifiable data. Essay Paper. For example, a term may be categorized as ďfine amountĒ and may have quantifiable data associated with that term. Furthermore, risk analysis module 26 may link the individual terms to a third party, such as a competitor of an organization. By linking individual terms to a third party, risk analysis module 26 may summarize the data associated with the anti-copy watermark, third party.

Now that the data has been converted into a structured form, categorized, and quantified, risk analysis module 26 may create a report in step 216 with the my house essay, analyzed data. The report may take any suitable form that presents the great reform, information in essay paper a graphical and/or numerical form. For example, the report may include a heat map, a bar chart, or other suitable representation. This report is communicated to computers 12 in step 218 and used in great reform various instances. For example, the reports may be analyzed to my house essay paper determine specific risks that need additional review.

In an embodiment, risk analysis module 26 may identify a plurality of risks that are quantified as low that may need additional review. Personal Essay School. In this embodiment, risk analysis module 26 includes criteria to determine whether a plurality of my house low-risk issues meet a particular threshold to trigger additional review and anti-copy watermark paper communicates that information in the report. Essay. In another embodiment, risk analysis module 26 may identify high risk issues for additional review. In this embodiment, the great reform act essay, single high risk issue meets a particular threshold to trigger additional review and communicates that information in essay paper the report. At step 220 , risk analysis module 26 determines whether to repeat the analysis. Risk analysis module 26 may repeat the personal experience school, analysis at essay paper, different points in time to identify trends, forecast potential risks, and/or compare external risks to internal risks.

If the process begins again, the method continues from gas pipeline thesis step 202 , otherwise the essay paper, method ends. Essay. Risk analysis module 26 may receive information from the various data sources continuously, and may implement the analysis process on my house essay paper, a predetermined schedule. For example, risk analysis module 26 may perform the analysis on a quarterly basis, on a monthly basis, on a weekly basis, or during any predetermined time period. Modifications, additions, or omissions may be made to method 200 depicted in FIG. 2 . Anti-copy. The method may include more, fewer, or other steps. For example, risk analysis module 26 may determine synonyms for my house essay paper, the individual terms in the structured form and great reform may use the synonyms to make the terms more consistent across a plurality of structured forms. Additionally, steps may be performed in parallel or in essay any suitable order. Thesis Outline. While discussed as risk analysis module 26 performing the my house, steps, any suitable component of system 10 may perform one or more steps of the method. Certain embodiments of the present disclosure may provide one or more technical advantages. Marketing Problems. A technical advantage of one embodiment includes extracting, analyzing, and essay paper summarizing useful information from bacon various, unstructured sources to manage operational risks. Another technical advantage of an embodiment includes transforming unstructured data into essay, a structured form to determine risk.

Yet another technical advantage of an embodiment includes identifying and aggregating risks across an organization to thesis manage. Although the present invention has been described with several embodiments, a myriad of changes, variations, alterations, transformations, and modifications may be suggested to one skilled in my house essay paper the art, and revenge bacon it is intended that the present invention encompass such changes, variations, alterations, transformations, and essay paper modifications as fall within the scope of the great reform, appended claims.

Write My Essays Today -
Essay Writing My House - Ö

Free Essays on essay paper Life Changing Events. Life Span Perspective PSY 375 July 11, 2011 Sue Cohen Life Span Perspective Lifespan perspective is gaining knowledge through the changes that occur during human development. Changes occur as a result of telus cultural influences and specific events surrounding change (Lerner, 1996.) Many characteristics. Running a sustainable events business. A SUSTAINABLE EVENTS BUSINESS. By Flora Wallace Word count: 1,470 Abstract A practical look at running an event , putting sustainability at my house essay the forefront of event mangers decisions. Marketing Problems! Discussing why sustainability is important for a businessís future. How to go about changing business practices. Changing Lives: Attitudes and Experiences. 'How has your study of paper Attitudes and thesis outline apa, Experiences as well as 2 related texts helped you to better understand the Area of Study, ' Changing Lives?' The Area of Study Ď Changing Livesí has developed and my house, enhanced my understanding as it shows that Change can bring about important lessons related to overcoming. Explain the watermark, influences of two predictable and two unpredictable major life events on the development of the my house paper, individual.

of five different life factors, on the development of an essay bacon, individual. P3: Explain the influences of two predictable and two unpredictable major life events on the development of the individual. In this assignment I will be explaining two predictable and unpredictable major life events on the development. Changing perspective Change is an ongoing process that involves the essay paper, alternation of one state to another. Changing perspective ultimately changes oneís life . Changing perspective is defined as the outline, change of how an essay, individual sees something or someone. Act Essay! Culture, people and life experiences all affect. power, words have power. Words can light fires in the mind of essay paper men.

Words can bring tears from the hardest hearts.Ē Life of marketing essays Pi directed by Ang Lee, highly inspired and affectionate movie. Life of Pi is a three part story of essay Piscine Patel, a sixteen- year- old South Indian boy who survives out at sea with. individual and family development, social historians have made extensive use of three important analytical constructs: the life stages, the family cycle, and the life course. The life stages such as infancy, childhood, adolescence, adulthood, and old ageare developmental phases, each with its own biological. 3 Major Events That Changed Life in Colonial America. Three events that were the most responsible for changing life in colonial America will be listed below. Revenge Essay Bacon! One even was the economies.

In the northern colonies, they based their economy on trading, shipbuilding, fishing, and very little on this, but they also sort of essay used farming as an economic resource. A Life - Changing Event Showvik Saha Ms.Sarkovski ENG 2D1-03 Monday, September 12 2011 At some point in life , people usually experience one special event that contributes to their personality and what they become today or in the future. Playing soccer for the first time is one event that had a. Week 5 DQ 2 Life Check this A+ tutorial guideline at http://www.assignmentcloud.com/ece332-ash/ece-332-week-5-dq-2- life Life as we know it will change for the next generation, and those changes must be accounted for in child development. Today, television and media, the changing nuclear family. The texts studied in the Area of Study have been very significant in shaping my understanding of the concept of Changing Self. The novel Willow Tree and revenge essay, Olive, written by Irini Savvides, the short film Be My Brother (directed by Genevieve Clay, 2009) and my house essay, the film About A Boy (directed by Paul and Chris.

Montana 1948: Life of apa David Hayden. Montana 1948, by Larry Watson, is an interesting, exciting novel about a boy, David Hayden, who lives in my house essay paper Bentrock, Montana, and the life - changing events which happen to him one summer. David tells the story of his uncle Frank murdering his housekeeper, an marketing problems, Indian. David's dad, the sheriff, has to arrest. The Growth of the Events Industry. ďUntil relatively recently, events have been seen as part of hospitality, tourism, leisure and essay paper, recreation industries, or as a support service to businesses. However, the environment is changing and the events industry is essay emerging in its own right.Ē (Bowdin et al., 2011, pp. xxvii-xxviii) This essay will. ďWine to WaterĒ event . My House Essay! He also has his own work group, he and his group travel to thesis outline apa developing countries and help local people set up their own water systems.

This work helps thousands of people who are in need of essay paper water and reform, saves their lives. The water problem can be considered as a life problem. Everything. Inspirationóa Closer Look at: Stag at my house essay paper Sharkeyís, Skating in Central Park, and New York If the goal was to shift the focus from the individual to the event , as an artist, how would one conceptualize this manifestation? In answering this question, one can look to the artists of the Ashcan School, who chose.

Thomas suggested a mature changing from childhood to adulthood which resulted as loss of innocence was a inevitable outcome of growth. However, in great act essay the story, Alistair MacLeod explored a unexpected process of childhood to adulthood which happened on an individual by describing an event . In the paper, poem, which author. A Life Altering Event At some point in life , people usually experience one special event that contributes to anti-copy their personality and what they become today or in the future. Playing soccer for the first time is one event that had a huge impact in my life . Soccer gave me a new identity in school, It changed. PSY 220 Week 6 Assignment Changing Perspectives Paper. PSY 220 Week 6 Assignment Changing Perspectives Paper Click Following Link To Purchase http://www.uopcoursetutorials.com/PSY-220/PSY-220-Week-6-Assignment- Changing -Perspectives-Paper This course has discussed how people look at life events differently. Many factors influence how people as individuals. The Cause Anf Effect of the Holocaust. most ruthless and world changing events known to man.

All it took was one manís view of a better world being the end of essay paper all Jews. Adolf Hitler, a German dictator, gathered millions of soldiers and followers to believe in and follow through with his plan. The effects of this event affected millions of reform act essay people. Prostate Cancer Changes Life Career challenges and opportunities come at various points of our lives. As children, we are guided by our parents, taught by our teachers, and influenced by our friends.

We plan our future. Our parents hope it is a better life than the my house essay paper, one they had. We graduate, get a. Tragedy Changing Lives In Bentrock, Montana, the outline apa, summer of 1948 held alterations of David Hayden and his parents which caused a critical impact on them all; which includes the death of my house essay Little Marie Soldier, and finding out that Frank had been molesting the indian women in the community. Experience School! These set. Week 5 DQ 2 Life Check this A+ tutorial guideline at http://www.assignmentclick.com/ece-332-ash/ece-332-week-5-dq-2- life Life as we know it will change for the next generation, and those changes must be accounted for in child development.

Today, television and media, the changing nuclear family. Significant Events in the 20th Century. Significant events in the 20th century A lot of events took place in the past 20th century that has made a huge impact on the American people whether it was social, economic, or political. The American people have been affected in essay so many ways over the past 20th century that one can only wonder just. The Adventures and Moral Choices in Life. freedom. Watermark! Huck Finn lived an inspired life . My House Paper! A life filled with adventures, friendships, and telus marketing problems, freedoms. The standards if the society Huck Finn resides in, affected Huck's life for the better. Those standards gave Huck Finn inspiration to do something grand with his life and they made him want to help others. the best time in a person's life . When this argument comes to me, I strongly believe that the college years are the best time in a person's life on account of fact that many reasons such as students in college do not have any burden and paper, they are free, every thing is changing very fastly in these years. PSY 220 UOP course Tutorial / Tutorialoutleet.

Checkpoint Fostering Commitment (Uop) PSY 220 Week 5 DQ 1 and DQ 2 (Uop) PSY 220 Week 6 Checkpoint Pursuing Happiness (Uop) PSY 220 Week 6 Assignment Changing Perspectives Paper (Uop) PSY 220 Week 7 CheckPointHumility Action Plan (Uop) PSY 220 Week 7 DQ 1 and DQ 2 (Uop) PSY 220 Week 8 Checkpoint Fostering. The Way in Which Helen Garner Explores Gender Roles in essay Her Short Story, Life of Art. story 'The life of Art' is my house essay narrated by a woman and follows the act essay, journey , psychological and my house essay, personal , not only that of her own self discovery and ultimate redemption - but also that of her close friend known ďfor twenty yearsĒ. Garnerís recollection sympathetically connects a set of life circumstances. Economic Development: an Effort to gas pipeline Improve the Quality of Life Through Job Opportunities. 1. What is economic development? (a) Efforts to improve the quality of life increasing the job opportunities in the country. (b) Efforts that seek to improve the economic well-being and quality of my house life for a community by creating and/or retaining jobs and supporting or growing incomes. ?GAC002 Assessment Event 4: Academic Research Essay Compare and Contrast: Ground Squirrels and Monarch Butterflies Studentís Name: SeokHwan Song Teacher: Emma Park Due Date: 18 May 2012 Word Count: 546 Topic: Compare and contrast the winter life of ground squirrels and. The Changing State of Mind in reform Hamlet's Soliloquies. How does Shakespeare present changing state of mind in Hamletís soliloquies?

Hamletís state of mind is relentlessly changing as the play progresses. We see different aspects to Hamlet through the very variant soliloquies in Act I sc. ii; Act I sc. v and my house essay paper, Act III sc. i. Hamletís first soliloquy juxtaposes. The Value of thesis apa Life Human life is essay one of the few natural rights in life that cannot be valued by wealth, or taken in for exchange by any tangible object. Human life is precious and fragile and should be treated as such. Each person's individuality and capability is a prime factor that exemplifies the. I've realized without any hesitation once my divorce was going to happen, that my life would be forever changed. With help from family and friends I got through that situation pretty well. Once past the divorce and all of it's emotional tugs, I escaped to the big city. It's been overall a positive cause. Our world is a changing place; it is constantly developing new characteristics in personal high culture, visual aspects and my house paper, history.

As it changes, many views are lost and anti-copy watermark, may never be found again. Freedoms and rights are being tested, and my house essay paper, sometimes lost. The world as we know it is changing rapidly for anti-copy watermark the worse. Melina Marchetta Explores the Idea of Changing Perspectives Through Her Characters in 'Looking for paper Alibrandi'. How Does She Achieve This? Changing perspectives is marketing problems defined as the change of my house paper how an individual sees something or someone. Melina Marchetta uses changing perspectives in a variety of ways in her novel ĎLooking for Alibrandií, highlighting that change is telus a lifelong process because no one is ever completely mature or knowledgeable. Life Event 1: Accident In 2005 I was in a major car accident. I was a passenger in five car pileup, on I4 going from Orlando to Daytona Beach, where I was living. Paper! I broke thirty bones. i was in great reform the hospital for two months, before returning home to my family, in Miami.

I learned something very important. The Life of Mozart By Gary Jenkins. The Life of Mozart By Gary Jenkins Mr. My House! Scott Music 1030- LO2 4 August 2010 Jenkins i Outline Thesis statement: This essay will tap in to Mozartís life and some of the major events that created Mozart the legend. Personal Experience Essay School! I) Mozart was born a miracle and. Some of the Main Socio Economic Events of Middle Ages. Some of the main socio economic events of middle ages norman conquest by essay william 1 in 1066 The military conquest of experience high school England by William, duke of Normandy, primarily effected by his decisive victory at the Battle of my house essay Hastings (Oct. 14, 1066), and resulting ultimately in profound political, administrative. Industrial Revolution started in the later part of 18th century. This new revolution brought about a new market based on technology. The movement was changing from human tools and watermark, animal power to a new era of machine tools and machine power (McKay, 2015).

Because of the new movement of power being man made. Is Technology Changing Our Lives Too Much? Is technology changing our lives too much? In the essay paper, last 10 years, the telus marketing essays, electronic age has us totally interconnected. Social networking of all kinds Ė Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, Socialcam, texting, platforms such as iPads, iPhones, smartphones and computers of my house essay all kinds. These tools have forever. Life in the U.S. After World War I World War I which was known as a war that ended all the gas pipeline, other wars and my house essay paper, as the Great War finally came to an end in 1918 changing life in many countries especially in thesis the United States of America either in a negative or positive way.

World War I was a war fought. In to essay paper Life Changes and/or Daily Hassles Holmes and watermark, Rahe conducted a study in 1967 to investigate how life changing events can affect a personís health. They examined medical records and the history of 5,000 patients in which they then devised a list of 43 different yet significant life events that may. Book Review: Daily Life in the United States, 1920-1940. Book Review: Daily Life in the United States, 1920-1940 The way Americans lived their lives was drastically changed between the years of 1920 and 1940. Many different events and advances in technology happened within the country during this time period.

Events such as the stock market crash in 1929. many more rights in my futuristic American life . Essay! AsI talk to a nearby neighbor who is outside gardening, I am talking about these current facts and comparing them to my life in thesis 2008. A king? My life here in the suburbs of Rome is substantially different to the life I left when I stepped into the time machine. What impacted my life to essay make me who i am. ?Mikaela Elvey ď What Impacted My Life To Make Me Who I AmĒ My desire to study in the field of law emerged when I first realized I wish to great study Law while reading a newspaper, when it suddenly occurred to paper me that every article was somehow related. ďMy life changing event Ē As we go through the essay, journey of life , it is inevitable that nothing will ever stay the same. I believe that everyone has experienced a life changing event , which has changed them or the way they live completely. My significant life changing experience was the day my mom.

Life Changing Event Winning $100 million dollars from the lottery would change my life completely. Nobody would have someplace to live without money. They wonít be able to survive. My House Paper! If Iím attending college way before I win $100 million dollars I would be living a normal life attending school by getting. Explain the Influences of experience essay high school Two Predictable and Two Unpredictable Major Life Events on the Development of the Individual. through the life stages Level 3 Unit Number 4 Unit Credit 10 Assignment Title Part Unit P2, P3, P4, P5, M2, M3, D2 Whole Unit Assessor Start Date Submission Date Feedback Date Vocational Context Task 1 2. (P2 P3) Imagine you have been writing about the life of you chosen. Australian Social Political Life to essay 1914 Duration: 9 weeks Principal Focus What have been the significant developments in Australiaís Political history? What have been the significant developments in Australiaís social and cultural history?

What has been the changing nature of Aboriginal and revenge essay, non-Aboriginal. learning involves cumulative learning over paper time in a variety of circumstances. It is a popular term that supports ongoing education to support a changing workplace and social settings that learning supports. Lifelong learning is also what engages people in experience essay high an interdependent relationship between work. New Life for the Irish 1 New Life for the Irish Your Name Axia College of my house essay University of personal essay school Phoenix New Life for the Irish 2 In 1845, the great potato rot touched of massive migration. Hundreds of thousands of peasants were driven from paper, their. Life Changing Events Events in experience life are what make us who we are in this present moment. Our temper and personality are mostly based on my house essay all of our life experiences, some of them stronger than the others at the point they can actually make some radical changes in thesis each and every one of our lives. A. Coping With Life Challenges and Changes. the drastic changes in lifestyle as we grow older.

The loss of independence and facing the fact that as you age you may be unable to do the things in life that brought you enjoyment, is not an my house essay paper, easy thing for anyone to have to deal with. In order to cope with these changes it is important to have a support. situation that makes her do exactly that. Hulgaís attitude towards a specific character progressively changes through a series of strange and thesis, shocking events . We are able to view the morphing of my house essay her original opinions into the beliefs that she must accept at the conclusion of the telus marketing problems, story. In the story, there. Abstract Life is a series of stages and essay paper, we are mere puppets in the game of life . From childhood to thesis adolescence to essay old age we undergo a series of transformations which are physical, emotional, social and cognitive or mental in nature. Childhood is said to be the essence of purity and essay bacon, life , which adolescence. Life is a journey at times sweet and essay, pleasant at other times bitter and hard. We are all on this journey, constantly changing . During the course of this journey there are many destinations.

But each is only a short stop marking a new beginning. As we travel along the journey of life we see many destinations. undergrowth; ď Changing oneís perspective can be confronting and enriching.Ē The Encarta Concise English Dictionary defines perspective as ďA particular evaluation of a situation or facts, especially from one personís point of view.Ē This perspective is shaped by events in a personís life . These may. Complexities of experience essay Caring for Elderly and Impact on my house paper Quality of Life. the complexities of caring for an elderly patient with a long-term condition and how it can impact on the individualsí quality of life . Firstly, the author will use a life course framework to personal high explore the personís previous medical history, behaviours and psycho-social functions in relation to their present. Changing Perspectives Lisa M. McCormack Changing Perspectives University of essay paper Phoenix/AXIA College April 18, 2008 is a day she shall surely never forget. Her name is Naomi and she delivered a beautiful baby boy. She names him Landon John. I go into her room so I can meet my godson, looking.

scientific research methods and gas pipeline thesis, theories, and study social life in a wide variety of settings. Sociology offers us not only information but also a distinctive way of looking at the world and our place in my house paper it. Whereas most people try to explain events by analyzing the gas pipeline, motives of those involved, sociologists. The Good Life The good life is defined differently for essay every person. Our parents, friends, and the media all comprise a vision that we see as the thesis apa, perfect way of experiencing our lives.

This is paper different for every person, because nobody follows the exact same path, and events surrounding ones existence.

Best Essay Writers Here -
Essay On My House English

Change management essay on McDonalds. Change management can be defined as Ďthe process of continually renewing an organisationís direction, structure, and capabilities to serve the ever changing needs to external and my house essay, internal customersí (Moran and Brightman, 2001). As per bacon, Burnes (2004) change is a feature which is always present in the life of organisation. It exist both at operational and my house essay, strategic level. The organisation is aware about where the change is required and is fully capable of planning and implementing these changes in great act essay its structure .According to Burnes 2004; Rieley and Clarkson, 2001, the organisations strategy and organisational strategies are something which goes hand in hand and cannot be separated. In the words of Graetz, 2000, ĎAgainst a backdrop of increasing globalisation, deregulation, the rapid pace of technological innovation, a growing knowledge of workforce, and my house, shifting social and demographic trends, few would dispute that the primary task of management today is leadership of organisational change.í In early times the theories believed that if the organisation keeps changing management system then it can no longer run effectively nor can it make any improvement in performance (Rieley and telus marketing problems essays, Clarkson, 2001). It was believed that the company had to bring new management theory into routine in order to achieve efficiency and improvement in the performance. This Means that an organisation has to give ample time for a particular change to my house, be adopted and settle down in daily routine so that it can be run in efficient manner (Luecke, 2003).However in todayís time It is believed that staff of the organisation should go through continuous change to achieve efficiency (burnes, 2004; Rieley and Clarkson, 2001)

According to Grundy, 1993 Ďchange which is marked by paper, rapid shifts in strategy, structure or culture, or in all three.í Senior, 2002 adds to it saying that this kind of sudden change or implementation can be caused only due to malfunctioning of the internal structure or it can be caused due to external pressure. Every organisation is looking to move forward by essay, implanting a management system with will boost organisations strength and capability, enhancing its competitiveness. An organisation has to deal with unforeseen situations in todayís highly competitive environment and to reform, deal with this it has to be more flexible and ready for any situational changes that it will have to make, like adoption of new technology or some latest development in my house essay paper theory for current market. In the fast moving economic environment there continuous changes in the type of technology, the way the great act essay product is marketed, trends etc. the organisation has to be more flexible to adopt changes in order to remain competitive in essay the global market. Change can be good in a way; it can make complex work very simple and helps to improve lives through new innovations. Organisations bring change in their working structures to be more competitive and providing the anti-copy best to their customers. As per Carlpio (1998) change is something to do with implementation of new innovative ways of doing things, enabling the room for improvement in the system through practice. Number of changes can be introduced in the system but the one which brings success to the organisation is considered to my house essay paper, be the most important one of personal experience school, all. A change in management system is important specially when a particular system which the running organisation is facing difficulties or has some problems with it. My House Paper? Changes are brought in to improve the organisations performance. Changes are mostly brought due to forces which can be internal or external yee, 1998.

Changes can be brought at different level of an organisation (Swenson, 1997) The modification needed or which can be done maybe many or quite a few (Reigeluth, 1994). There could be various factors for change (Bamford and Forrester, 2003). Change can be either internal or external. External include new technology which is current requirement of the industry or trend in thesis outline apa the current economy which may have direct impact on profitability of the essay paper business. A structured method of thesis, change was adopted in 1946 by Lewin (Bamford and Forrester, 2003) what lewin had to say was something different than the old theories, he mentioned that in order to essay paper, apply any new theory or change management an organisation will have to first discard itís old management structure or system. Management of changes pays a role in identifying objectives of the personal experience high school organisation and then sets goals accordingly. My House Essay? Its role is to implement new changes in the organisation in which it can be noticed that these changes ultimately bring innovations. Marketing Problems? The first step towards organisational change is to understand the requirements of the organisation and issues with the current management structure. The purpose of the paper is to provide insight of change management process in the chosen company which is McDonalds and my house essay paper, provide solution and outline, recommendation for the same. McDonalds is a company with mile stones of success which was started in 1954 by Ray Kroc as a burger shop which was then turned through extensive marketing planning and campaigning making it a global brands in todayís time.

It is renowned fast food brands all over the world with more than 32,000 branches in 117 countries.McDonaldís trade mark was a carefully created and essay, was a successful hit which was a clown with a smile. The big Mac is anti-copy paper one of the most successful products of McDonalds. McDonalds offers a menu which is almost the same all cross the world. The menu includes burgers, hamburgers, cheese burgers and drinks include soft drinks with fries. McDonalds target customers includes kids, teens and my house, families. It is now the most renowned brand in thesis fast food that sells ready to eat and quickly served fast food. In spite of being a famous brandMcDonaldsis still facing some issue and needs to change its management structure and image as the people in current time have a bit different expectations then those in paper previous days (McDonalds 2010) In todayís time people have become more diet and health conscious and are now moving towards food which is healthy and essay, has more nutritional values. Fast food has always been known as junk food with no nutritional value and my house essay paper, the popular opinion was that fast food results into obesity by increasing fats in the body. Todayís generation is more figure conscious and are looking forward for food which is low fat and personal essay high, high in proteins.

McDonaldsis facing problems as it is a well established fast food brand and fast food is my house always related to unhealthy and fattening food, while competitors ofMcDonaldshave already made a move towards health conscious products by introducing entire new range which is healthy and high school, non fattening. McDonalds needs to change the way it markets itself and also need to introduce a new line of essay paper, products, as per expectations of marketing problems essays, new generationís customers. Advertising and essay, marketing places an important role in establishing an image of the company in the eyes of the revenge essay society in which it operates. The scope of change widely lies in the implementation of integrated marketing strategy. In this paper the importance is given to marketing and advertisement part as to launch new range of my house, healthy products, the company has to implement new marketing practises. The new marketing campaign will adopt a new health conscious process which will flow along with a trend of fitting with health related issues like obesity in young childrenís and create awareness about health eating practises. The main objective of this campaign is to promote its new products which are healthy and contains low fats. This will help create positive image of McDonalds among the customers and make them aware of watermark, new products which are healthier than the earlier once.

To execute these plans the company has to plan its new strategy of advertising and marketing ideas and my house, put a team in place to implement this strategy. The company has also introduced new smoothes and shakes along with healthy breakfast which is available before 12 in all the essays branches in UK. The marketing integrated campaigns main aim to essay paper, reflect company mission and new attitude is been seen by the public through companies new promotion and marketing plans. When implementing change, conflicts will always follow. There are always conflicts on the route towards changes either before or after it has been initiated. Thesis? Change in management can be the reason to bring success or failure to an organisation; however conflicts can bring problems if there are not resolved in time as they can bring obstacles in the new management structure introduced. The management has to be aware that it should be capable of not only introducing necessary changes but also be able to implement them effectively clearing all the my house paper obstacles. The main reason to bring changes in the organisation structure especially through marketing campaign is to improve the image of the thesis outline organisation and to make the company more competitive in its industry. Paper? The company might have to face many obstacles in doing this and outline apa, these obstacles can be both external and my house essay paper, internal. It is important to know the telus problems consent of the stakeholders of the organisation as they are very important part of the organisation.

Stake holders include share holders, customers, supplier and employees. My House Paper? It is important for an organisation to keep all its stakeholders happy because if they are happy then itís beneficial for the organisation. But there will conflict due to changes as there will be resistance from the side of employees or customers themselves as often people resist changing. There may be employees or customers who would accept the change happily but the problem is with those who do not agree with new management system which is to be implemented. Anti-copy Watermark Paper? Most of the time they may think that the change which has been brought is essay nothing to do with the issue or it may worsen the situations. I it may also happen that within employees they might not trust people who are in charge of this new change. Employees are not the only one who creates obstacles for change sometimes even the great reform customers are not ready for change.

If they do not take to change positively then this may create issue for the company to achieve its goal for the change. Along with this another problem that McDonalds may face is finding the right staff to my house essay, drive this change that will be responsible to deliver these changes in department of marketing and communication. In addition to from employees and customerís resistance there can be other barriers this may affect the process of change. The strategic implementation is important part of changes; complications in this can be problematic for the company. There can be many other issues which can create barriers in changes such as conflict in gas pipeline thesis view of share holders or the problem in finance and lack of budget of the essay company another problem can be sustaining the process of change. As per essay, carlopio 1998 innovation is something that does not happen in a day it takes series of phases to finish the process of change. Staff involved in this change management process must undergo some kind of training and learning procedure to make them competent to essay, sustain the series of change until it attains success.

Inability to handle or lack of experience and knowledge in implementation of strategic change may not be able to anti-copy paper, achieve integrated marketing and communication strategies. So to overcome the problem of negative response the management of the company should make the essay staff go through necessary training and development programmes. The training programme should be such that it should provide complete understanding of the programme to the members of the staff. Gas Pipeline Thesis? It should make sure that none of the information is missed in the training programme. After the programme there should be a follow up to check if all the my house essay members have understood and have sufficient information to support change. There can be internal conflicts between the personal experience essay members of the staff due to essay, cultural issues.

This bring problem in harmony of the members in the organisation, leading to conflict within the company. Thesis? McDonalds must understand the cultures of its employees and should identify the problem that may be caused because of the conflicts if any (wikins and Dyer, 1998) McDonalds should incorporate governance in the system to enhance the quality of staff and paper, the time spent by them at the work place. Different appraisal policies can help to boost employees. Working environment can also be improved so that staff members can have a good time while working for the company which at the same time also benefits the organisation. Strong organisation culture along with good management team is reform needed to solve such internal conflict issues. The second most important change is to sustain the success that had been achieved through implementation of new management process.

Change is part of the society and it comes again in regular interval of my house, time (Carlopio, 1998). For the success of change management it is important that all the anti-copy stakeholders know or are made aware that current change has been brought for the betterment of them. The management of the organisation should constantly analyse the my house paper current market trends and predict future scenarios, so that it can prepare itself for next set of thesis, change that will be required for the success of the paper organisation. The success of the new changes in management cannot be correctly predicted as it completely depends on the attitudes of the young generation and the society. Revenge Essay? Changing the image from fast seller to my house paper, a company who provides healthy meal is not a easy process, but with strong marketing campaigns and advertisement the message can be sent to people and there is a chance that this message will be delivered. It is imperative that the new image of McDonalds reaches all 117 countries.

After this message has been promoted there is a chance of getting rid of the criticís comments that McDonalds brands have unhealthy and anti-copy watermark, fattening. In other words innovation can be explained as a bunch or new ideas which have been successfully implemented (Kuhn, 1993). Innovation can be led by two factors which is technology based innovation and the second one is demand based innovation. However most of the innovations are charged up realisation of paper, demand instead of technology. Changes are mainly driven by constant research and development, performed by companies and RD is given a lot of attention.

Apart from RD there can be other ways of bringing innovation and one of the simplest ways to keep improving working practises while in thesis the daily routine. Combination of knowledge and extensive work experience can help to innovate a new a better way of doing things. My House Essay? Radical innovation always come from the RD department of the company but innovations which are incremental can only come from through practice (Lundvall, 1992). McDonalds will have to essay school, plan and implement its new marketing campaigns effectively with effective ways of my house essay, doing it. The company has to revenge bacon, take care that its internal staff is my house competent in delivering the outcome and that is minimum resistance from the internally. There is marketing essays a good chance that McDonalds can change its image in food industry from junk food supplier to a health conscious meal provider. As per essay paper, beverage 2003, the watermark management of the organisation has to be on toss all the time to keep the organisation up to the market expectation.

They have to continuously analyse and monitor current market conditions so that that they are aware of the current standing of the company in the market. To bring innovation the management will have to keep a check on which ideas are working and which are not doing well when implemented and accordingly change the paper management structure. To implement a management change the leader must create a environment which is safe and will support new changes in the organisation. A above all It can be said that a change in management is good only if that particular change has potential to improve companies competitiveness in the market and bring more success to the organisation. The organisation should keep monitoring current situations and make changes only if it is felt necessary, as change in organisation is a complex decision and has direct impact on the image of the problems essays organisation. With proper care and preparation and organisation (McDonalds) can survive the toughest competition. Carlopio, J., (1998), ďImplementation: making workplace and my house essay paper, technical change happenĒ, McGraw-hill publication, Sydney. Swenson, D.X., (1997), ďRequisite conditions for revenge bacon, team empowermentĒ, empowerment in organisations, Vol. 5 No. 1.

Reigeluth, C. M. (1994). The imperative for systemic change. In C. M. Reigeluth R. J. Garfinkle (Eds.), Systemic change in education (pp. 3-11). Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Educational Technology Publications. Wilkins, A., Dyer, W. Jr (1988), ďToward culturally sensitive theories of cultural changeĒ, Academy of Management Review , Vol. 13.

Kuhn, R.L., Ed., (1993), ď Generating Creativity and my house paper, Innovation in Large BureaucraciesĒ , Quorum Books, London. Lundvall, B.A., (1992), ď National Systems of telus marketing, Innovation: Towards a Theory of. Innovation and Interactive learningĒ , Pinter, London. Beverage, w. M., (2002), ďslow change in fast cultureĒ, Educause review, pp. My House? 10-11. Moran, J. W. and Brightman, B. K. (2001) ĎLeading organizational changeí, Career Development International, Burnes, B. (2004) Managing Change: A Strategic Approach to Organisational Dynamics, 4th edn (Harlow: Rieley, J. B. and Clarkson, I. (2001) ĎThe impact of change on performanceí, Journal of Change Management, Graetz, F. (2000) ĎStrategic change leadershipí, Management Decision, 38(8), pp. 550Ė562.

Luecke, R. Paper? (2003), ď Managing Change and TransitionĒ, Harvard Business School Press, Boston. Burnes, B. (2004) Managing Change: A Strategic Approach to Organisational Dynamics, 4th edn (Harlow: Bamford, D. R. and Forrester, P. My House Paper? L. Thesis Apa? (2003) ĎManaging planned and emergent change within an operations. management environmentí, International Journal of Operations Production Management, issue 23, Vol. My House? 5. McDonalds, (2010), ďabout McDonaldsĒ, http://www.aboutmcdonalds.com/mcd, viewed on 5 th march 2011. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it. Including student tips and advice. Enter your email address below to receive helpful student articles and tips. 2017 The WritePass Journal. Anti-copy Watermark Paper? All rights reserved.

Premium WordPress Themes.